Sunday, February 04, 2007

“Chunky Cardigan”

I’ve been making good head way on my “Chunky” Cardigan from Simple Knits for Cherished Babies. I put chunky in parenthesis because I’m using Rowan All Seasons Cotton from my stash. Only in baby knitting would that be considered chunky.

This little project is sort of like killing three birds with one stone (although I don’t really like that analogy). First it’s blue and white so I can use if for Project Spectrum 2.0. It’s a baby knit so I can use it in Craftster’s Baby Items Knit-a-long and finally since I used stash yarn it can use it in Craftster’s Stash-be-Gone-Along. The only problem is the sweater has taken less then two balls of yarn so far. My next project will be a sweater for me which will take more yarn.

Next on the list are sleeves for this sweater. Then it’s the button band and trim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next