Monday, January 08, 2018

2018 Goals

I have been struggling with my knitting mojo ever since I participated in my kids' school art fair.  In the course of a few months I knit 20 whales and 13 squid.  It kind of wrecked me.  Ever since then I have felt adrift with my knitting.  There have been several times when I didn't know what I was going to knit next and times when I went days (?!?!?!) without knitting. 

I need to get back on track.  I've been thinking a lot about my stash recently.  Sometimes I feel the physical weight of it on my shoulders.  I feel like I can't buy new yarn because I already have so much yarn.  Sigh.

So, I've decided to set some knitting goals for 2018.

1. Knit a pair of socks a month only using stash yarn.

2. Finish or frog all works in progress.

3.  Only buy yarn for gifts and only if I really can't use anything in my stash for the project.

I'm also going to try and start blogging regularly but I'm not committing to that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next