Monday, December 13, 2004

My First Entry

Completed Projects:
- "Spray" sweater from the Rowan Plaid Collection knit in Cascade Tweed Bulky.
- Princess Snowball Kitty Bed from Stitch n’ Bitch. Although I prefer to call it the Princess Sheba Bed.


- The Big Bad Baby Blanket (also from Stitch n’ Bitch) knit in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino.



- Lap Blanket from 50 Weekend Projects (it look me more then a weekend).


- Union Square Poncho/Shawl, also from the 50 Weekend Projects book and it also took me way longer then a weekend. I also used a different yarn. I used Araucania Nature Cotton instead. That project was a good lesson in using a different gauge yarn then the pattern calls for.

In-process Projects:
- Tweedy Biker Jacket from the Debbie Bliss Tweed Collection. Of course, mine isn’t in a Debbie Bliss yarn, nor is it tweedy. I’m using Araucania Nature Wool.
- Herringbone Poncho from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I’m using Lamb’s Pride Worsted Weight in a beautiful color called Prairie Fire. The suggested yarn costs $19 a skein. I haven’t actually seen the yarn so it might just be worth it.
- Rosehip from the Rowan Summer Tweed Collection. It just needs to be sewn up.
- Hunter, also from the Rowan Summer Tweed Collection. It has a long way to go.
- Zipo from the Rowan All Seasons Cotton Collection. This one too, has a long way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next