Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Toys!

Yesterday one of my Christmas presents was delivered. My first sewing machine!



Once the upstairs windows are framed, I'm going to make curtains.

Today I finally bought a yarn swift. I've been wanting to get one since I got my ball winder. I'm hoping it'll make using the winder easier.



I have 6 skeins of Cascade 220 to ball up and I didn't want to have to fight with the winder. This swift is just a plastic one. I'll use it until it breaks and then I'll buy a good wooden one.

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

I actually hope it lasts a long time too. I just like wood better then plastic. One of the LYS had one like this and it got destroyed. I think the key is, as you say, gentle use.

1/16/2006 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next