Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just married!



Well, Greg and I have been married for a little over a week now and things are finally getting back to normal. The wedding was wonderful even with the 90 degree weather and the 90% humidity. We had fun, the guests had fun and no one went to the hospital with heat stroke. What more could we ask for?

And now I can finally show you the knitting project I’ve been working on.



All I can say is thank god for safety pins. Wouldn’t you know it; the top was a bit too big. I think I stretched it a little too much when I blocked it. My mom embroidered the beautiful skirt that I’m wearing.

Now that things are slowly returning to normal I’m getting back into the swing of knitting. I’m working on my mom’s sweater (from years ago) and my green socks. I will post pictures of both soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Congratulations! Your sweater is fantastic and the skirt as well!

8/04/2006 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger J said...

Thanks Emily!

8/06/2006 03:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next