Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Color-iffic Sent

I sent this swap off on Friday. It doesn’t look like a lot but it was heavy. I was going to pick a third color until I found the dragonfly fabric.



This is the last organized swap I’m going to participate for awhile. I say organized because I’m doing a knitting magazine swap with Flare. I’m going to send her a couple of Vogue magazines and she’s going to send me a couple of Phildar magazines.

I’m also swapping yarn with Ana Paula. The amazing this is that I sent the yarn on Wednesday last week and she’s already gotten the yarn!

I also got my tea cup swap package on Friday. Unfortunately the tea cup is in need of a few small repairs. Once I glue it back together I will post photos. It's really a cute cup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next