Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tea Cup Swap

Remember that tea cup I sent awhile ago? It finally made it to Portugal. Bluejustin posted a photo yesterday. Phew. What a relief.

My April Color-iffic-Swap-o-Rama still hasn’t shown up. I feel really bad because it was my partner’s first swap. I’m still holding on to the hope that it will still show up.

My knitters tea swap partner has been teasing me with anonymous comments. I am really looking forward to getting that swap! I’m going to need a fix to get me through my yarn purchase withdrawals.

Also, I have something waiting for me at the post office. There was a note in the mail box saying someone sent me something registered mail. I’ll be able to pick it up on Saturday. I can hardly wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next