Friday, May 26, 2006

Sent Today

Today at lunch I sent off my Knitters Tea Swap package. It should get to its new home pretty quickly. This is the shortest distance any of my swaps have gone.



I hope it is well received at its new home. I love Pim’s. They are so yummy. And since I live for sweets I got both flavors instead of trying to choose one. I mean, who could choose between raspberry and orange? The tea is one of my favorites right now, Choice English Breakfast. The yarn is from my stash.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a nice gift for your pal. I do hope you like the package I'm sending you. It will be in the mail today:D

5/30/2006 07:54:00 AM  
Blogger J said...

Yippee! I can hardly wait. I'll need the new yarn to ease the withdrawl from participating in Summer of Stash. :)

5/30/2006 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next