Friday, May 05, 2006

May - The Month of Swaps

May is turning into the month of swaps. I’m participating in four this month. Yes four. It’s kind of like ebay. You bid on a item here and an item there and then all of sudden you find out you’ve won every auction.

The first swap is the tea cup swap on flickr. I already have my tea cup and tea. My swap partner is a knitter so I need to figure out some yarn to send. Then I’ll be ready to go.

Next there’s the Project Spectrum Hand dyed Sock Yarn Swap (another flickr swap). May’s color is green. I just got my yarn today so I’ll be dyeing this weekend. I’m looking forward to it. This is a great swap because I get to dye yarn and I get yarn in exchange. Nice.

Then there’s the Knitters Tea Swap. Yarn and tea, two of my favorite things. This swap you send your favorite tea (easy), a treat (I’ve got something in mind) and yarn. The yarn is supposed to be from my stash but what fun is that? I’ve got some time on this one so I’m not worried yet.



Last but not least there’s the June Color-iffic-Swap-o-Rama. This month’s colors are black and white and… You get to pick. Once I get my pattern I’ll figure out the third color. I have no idea what sort of handmade item I’ll do. Probably something with beads. Again, I have some time so I won’t worry quite yet.

Fortunately all the swaps are well spaced. I'm looking forward to all of them and will post pictures as soon as I can. There's going to be lots of color this month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next