Thursday, June 01, 2006

How could she know?

How could Abigail know what my favorite cookies are? Really, I’m not kidding. Carr’s Ginger Lemon Cremes are favorite cookies. It took every ounce of control I have to keep from opening the package before I took the picture. The only place in town I’ve ever seen them are at Trader Joe’s and there isn’t a store anywhere near me. I still can’t believe it!

Look at this fantastic package!



I can’t tell you how delighted I am with this package! And I’m not just talking about the cookies. Look at that great yarn (help take the edge off of the Summer of Stash). And some great sock books and of course, the tea! I really like Awake and am really looking forward to trying the Twinnings.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had my fingers crossed, hopeing that I would be a good guesser. Whew! Let me know when you want more cookies. I'd be glad to send them to you:D

Enjoy and sent with love

6/02/2006 04:06:00 PM  
Blogger J said...

You are a fantastic guesser!!! I just found the chocolates today. :) This was a great swap package!! Thanks again!

6/03/2006 08:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next