Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yarn Shop in Bergen, Norway

On Wednesday I found my first (and last) yarn shop in Norway. I lost a double pointed needle and so had an excuse to go to find a yarn shop. This one was located in the basement of a sweater shop on the harbor in Bergen.

I didn't have time to take a good look around. I just found my needles and bought them. I would've like to have had more time to look around. Maybe I'll find a shop in Denmark.

Today on the train to Kristiansand I finally finished my Diagonal Rib Socks. I got a photo of them on in the train window. Tonight I'm thinking of casting on for Jaywalkers. The pattern calls for size 2 US needles. I'm a little worried though because I'm loosing needles at an alarming rate. I may not be able to finish the socks at this rate. I guess I could always try to buy another set of needles.

Tomorrow we are off to Denmark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next