Wednesday, September 27, 2006

In other knitting news

I didn’t upload any more knitting related photos last night. I have been doing some current knitting but I can’t show it. I’m working on a present for someone who I don’t think reads this blog but does look at my flickr photos.

I will have current knitting photos soon though. I have joined the Socktoberfest group on flickr. I’ve decided to work on nothing but socks for the month of October. I’m going to bust some sock yarn stash!

First order of business will be to finish my Jaywalker socks. Then I will knit as many pairs of socks as possible for the rest of the month. I’d like to give a couple of pairs for Christmas gifts this year. It’s time to start knitting on the bus again.

Now I have to get back to knitting my present since September is almost over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next