Thursday, February 08, 2007

Remember this Sweater?

It now looks like this.

I’ve decided it’s a sign of my maturity as a knitter to be able to unravel an almost complete sweater. I didn’t like how the yarn pooled on the old sweater. Looking at the photo of the sweater with Sheba on flickr I see that I uploaded the photo on February 5, 2005. This sweater has been languishing for over two years. It was time to move on.

It will eventually be Edie the A-Symmetrical Cardigan from Yarnplay. I’m in the process of straightening the two kinky skeins and will unravel the sleeves and second front when I need the yarn. It’ll probably be awhile since other then the trim, this sweater is nothing but stockinette.

I’m home sick today so I’m working on my gauge swatch for Edie. I'm not 100% sure I'll have enough yarn for the sweater. I'm going to save the left front for last in case I have to use a different green yarn. If I'm really lucky maybe I'll be able to find more Araucania Nature Wool in color #6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next