Sunday, September 07, 2008

It ain't pretty

But hopefully it tastes okay. I'm still waiting for it to cool.



It's my first pie. I really messed up on the crust so it'll be interesting to see if it even stays together. Fingers crossed.

In knitting news: I've stalled on the February Lady Sweater. I have one too many stitches. I'm hoping to make it to a drop-in knitting class so I can get some help. There's too many stitches to undo another row. In the meantime I've been working on socks, socks and more socks. Pictures soon.

On Friday I'm attending the Fall Knit and Crochet Show at the Oregon Convention Center. I'm taking a all day class with Cat Bordhi on moebious knitting. I am so excited! I need to print out my pattern and ball up my yarn tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next