Monday, February 23, 2009

Balancing Act



Above is my picture of the day. It is very weak tea. It's my attempt to balance not sleeping well with not drinking too much caffeine. I've entered the third trimester of my pregnancy so sleeping is getting harder. It is so hard to get comfortable and I keep waking up during the night. In the morning I'm pretty tired. But if I have too much caffeine or have it too late in the day I can't get to sleep. I've found even having dark chocolate in the evening is enough to keep me awake.

What has this to do with knitting? Well, by the end of the day I am too tired to knit. I spend most of my evening mindlessly surfing the net or watching bad movies (Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay bad). I have, however, managed to get to row 13 in the purple Nottingham Hat for Little Miss. And I didn't even have to rip out and start over at row five. That's a record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next