Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Glory Day

Today was the Glory Day of The Little Guy's illness. Today he was in a good mood but didn't have the energy to really rampage through the house. The stomach virus turned into a cold virus. He still has a cough but he's finally starting to feel better. Yesterday was the first day he didn't throw up and he finally pooped. Another day, two tops and he'll be my little viking toddler again.

Now for some knitting. This first hat is for Little Miss. It's another Little Cable hat. This time I used Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Baby. I think I got the cables backwards. The pattern was temporarily unavailable so I had to knit from memory for a little bit. Fortunately the pattern was available again when I started the decreases.



This is the Candy Cane hat from Handknit Holidays. I used stashed Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in brown and celery green. I still need to weave in the ends and I'm going to try and block it. When I put tried in on TLG it was a bit snug. I'm hoping I can stretch it out a little.



I knit this hat because February is usually one of the coldest months around here. That's hard to believe since it was almost 60 here today.

I've been making good progress on the Tulip Cardigan. It's a nice easy project. Perfect for working on while brain dead after spending the day with a sick toddler. But I was too busy sun bathing to take pictures of knitting today. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next