Friday, October 02, 2009

So much for that

The Boy won't be heading back to preschool next week. When I went to pick him up yesterday I discovered he was left outside by HIMSELF! It was probably only for a few minutes but that's not the point.

I'll be calling the community center this morning and pulling him out of the program. I'm really disappointed because he was enjoying it. But I don't feel I can trust them to keep him safe. I'm going to look into a daycare about a block from us.

In the meantime, I'll be keeping up with the letter of the week. I'll get pictures of B soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

omg!!! i can't imagine! i mean, a kid being ignored in class is one thing, but being alone outside. Ei yi ei! Try not to mame anyone. :o)

wish we lived closer, we'd have him come over for a bit and homeschool with Nona.

Good luck with the daycare!

10/03/2009 09:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next