Sunday, January 17, 2010

Now the main event



My In the Meantime Shawl has become the main event project. I'm going to have to rip back my Bandwagon Shawl - again. I finished the stocking stitch section, counted the stitches and I swear I had the right number of stitches. Then I started Section A lace. I couldn't even get through the first row. When I ripped back to my lifeline I found not only did I not have the right number of stitches but I had a different number of stitches on each side of the center.

I'm not sure how much more of this my yarn can take. I'm going to rip back tomorrow afternoon. It's going to be my nap and evening time project. I really need to pay attention so I can get this thing done. There's no way I'm getting it done before I see Melanie. We're supposed to get together Thursday evening. Groan.

I better get off to bed so I can have lots of energy tomorrow for knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next