Friday, March 05, 2010

Cursed?



I’m seriously beginning to wonder if my shawl knitting is cursed. First, Ishbel kicked my butt. Then the Simply Brainless shawl turned out to be not so brainless after all. Then I seriously messed up on my In Between Shawl. Basically I misread the pattern. I thought AFTER the sixth repeat I’d have enough stitches for a new pattern repeat at BOTH the beginning and middle of the shawl. So I stupidly removed all my stitch markers. It took a couple of days to fix that mistake. Now I have this. A dropped stitch. I have no idea how to fix this. There are dropped stitches and dropped yarn overs.

I think I need to work on something else (again) for a couple of days again before I try to tackle this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next