Thursday, August 12, 2010

Road Trip Knitting



We're going on a quick road trip up north this weekend. We're leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Sunday. I guess I'm feeling a little frazzled by the spur of the moment nature of the trip. How frazzled? I started a load of laundry and came back upstairs to fold and pack my clean clothes. I looked around. I looked around some more. For some reason I couldn't find my clean clothes. All I could find was a pile of dirty clothes on the floor. The only thing more embarrassing then figuring out what I'd done is how long it took me to figure out what I had done. Needless to say, my clothes will be very clean this weekend.

As per usual, I'm taking way too much knitting. There is a long car trip but it's not that long. Mainly I hope to get a lot done on the green shawl. I'd really like to send it to my aunt early next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next