Friday, August 06, 2010

Oh. The irony.



I've started ten shawls this year and I don't have one to wear to my friend's wedding on Saturday. If I really pushed it I could probably finish the Little Arrowhead shawl in time. But it's not a priority.

I finally came to my senses about the Little Arrowhead shawl. I was making it for my aunt who started chemo/radiation treatment this week. She lives in SoCal so I didn't want to use wool. Then I realized I can't expect her to take care of a hand wash only shawl, even in the best of time. I looked through my stash, searched Ravelry and last night I cast on yet another shawl. It's the Calais Shawl in Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in the Shanny Pants colorway.

I now have WAY too many works in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next