Monday, July 12, 2010

Biding my time



There's a lovely shawl that I want to start with some special yarn that I've been saving for awhile but I need to learn crochet cast on. Donna at Knit Night volunteered to teach me but I have to wait until Wednesday night. That's a long time to wait. And both of my current projects are kind of dull so I decided to start something a bit more interesting to help pass the time.



This is the Little Arrowheads Shawl by Pam Allen in Wolle's Yarn Creations 6-ply Color Changing Cotton in the Pink Petals colorway. The yarn is really interesting. It's six threads of cotton and the colors change one thread at a time. One thread changes color at a time until all six threads are the new color. It'll be a fun project to watch grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next