Thursday, July 01, 2010

Knit Night Shawl



Another finished object to show off. This is La-La's Simple Shawl in Noro Kureyon Sock. This shawl is one of those projects that took a long time to knit because I pretty much only brought it out once a week to work on it. I knit five pattern repeats and actually started a sixth before binding off. I wish I had kept going because I have a lot of yarn leftover but I needed the needles to start my Daybreak shawl.

I actually call this my La La Lou Shawl. Does anyone else watch Dinosaur Train? La-La makes me think of Don singing "la la lou" and doing a little dance. Perhaps I watch the show a little too much?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a beaut! I hope you're keeping that one. It'll look fabulous on you!

Ri had a good joke the other day about dinosaurs: how come dinosaurs don't drive cars? Because tyrannosaurus Rex.

7/03/2010 05:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next