Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who needs sleep?

Who needs sleep? Evidently not Little Miss. She's been up multiple times a night since... Well, since around the time of my last post. It's almost like having a newborn in the house again. Not only is she waking up a lot it's hard to get her back to sleep.

Anyway, I haven't had a lot of energy or brainpower lately. I have been knitting. I just haven't been blogging. Blogging takes both energy and brainpower. I have several finished objects to share. And, once the weather gets better and the sun comes out I'll take pictures. I even have some new yarn (shame on me). Again, once the sun comes out I'll try to get some photos.

It's supposed to be relatively nice this afternoon. Maybe I can take some photos. Oh yeah. I have to get my camera to work. In my sleep deprived haze I dropped a week or so ago. The outer tube that holds the lens cracked. Sometimes it refuses to take photos and I sort of have to force it.

Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next