Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 - The Year to Come

I looked back at last year's New Years post and laughed. I declared 2011 The Year of the Sock! Although I finished a record number of socks (five) only two pair was cast on in 2011. And it was a struggle to finish them all. I was really in a monster/critter mode.

I've decided to declare 2012 The Year of... Whatever I want it to be. Since that's what it'll be no matter what I say. I plan to focus on using my stash and not adding to it. I'm going to try and finish up some WiPs. I'd also like to use up some of my balled up yarn. I read yarn that has been balled up weakens over time. Then the socks (for instance) you knit with them won't last as long.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura the Writer said...

I didn't know that about balled up yarn, but it makes sense, I suppose! That's an interesting way to decide what to knit with next.

2/21/2012 07:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next