Saturday, September 27, 2008

Photos

I finally have some photos to share. First my Dad's serviceman's socks. This is the yarn from my Red Cross "Knit Your Bit" kit. I was going to follow the pattern that came with the kit but it was too boring. Instead I'm doing the stitch pattern from the Thuja socks again. I've stopped because I need some help. One of the edges where I picked up stitches looks awful and has some gaping holes.



I have no idea when I'll be able to get some help on my Dad's socks. In the meantime I cast on Embossed Leaves Socks. I'm using one of my skeins of Sunshine Yarn in Meadow. This photo is no longer accurate. Last night I was able to get the first pattern repeat finished.



Last week The Little Guy and I participated in the Race for the Cure with the ladies from Zephyr Style. They gave out goody bags to everyone on the team. There was a Zephyr style cloth bag but best of all there were boob stitch holders! I love them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell us more, tell us more!

http://cusegirlknits.wordpress.com/2008/09/28/oy-veyoy-vey/

9/28/2008 08:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next