Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally Finished

Last night I managed to finish off two projects. First off, I finally weaved in the ends and blocked the Spring Forward socks. I'm glad to say the socks grew some and are a lot looser now. I'm off to the post office tomorrow to mail them.



The second project isn't knitting but it's taken just as long. The Boy (as he now refers to myself) moved into his own room awhile ago. I decided I would decorate his room with homemade pictures. Here's the first. A cement truck. Up next... a garbage truck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, nice dumptruck! I'll be interested in seeing the next ones you have planned. If you need a firetruck, i have one. It's from a boy paperdoll project i did for a friend. I'll put up the pic of it at my blog so you can check it out. --whit

3/12/2009 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next