Sunday, August 09, 2009

I could've done worse

Of course, I could've done better. I should've stopped with the Blue Moon Fibers Lightweight in Sock Gate. It's their special color for Sock Summit.



These other skeins were just too pretty to pass up. The are from Becoming Art. The first is Bonita in the Pan colorway.



And this one is Machote in the Outlaw colorway. The colors remind me of Sheba. I'll have to find a special pattern for this one.



Shopping wasn't easy. I kept having people coming up and telling me how cute Little Miss was. And she was kind of cranky so I had to keep doing the baby bounce. She eventually feel asleep but it took a long time. In fact, I think I did something to my back with all the bouncing. It's been hurting all day.

Well, it's past my bedtime. Little Miss hasn't been sleeping as well since we stopped using the air conditioner at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next