Friday, March 09, 2012

Double Dose



On Thursday I cast on two socks. As you can see from the picture it was two socks from two different pairs of socks. Last week I was trying to finish as much as possible. This week evidently I'm trying to start as much as possible.

The light blue sock is Kalajoki by Tiina Seppälä in Socks That Rock medium. The color is Sky Blue. The other sock is Firestarter by Yarnissima in Wollmeise 100% Merino Superwash. The colorway is Libelle.

I bought the Socks That Rock last Friday during the Rose City Yarn Crawl. I've had the Wollmeise for awhile. I traded some Sundara Fingerling Sikly Merino for it. I love both yarns! So far I'm liking the Kalajoki more then the Firestarter. The Firestarter is only my second toe up sock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next