Thursday, January 12, 2006

Yarn Trade

I have participated in my first internet swap. The Crazy for Knitting Group on flickr had a yarn trade. The trade is for 100 grams of yarn, a pattern and a postcard from the area you're from. Here's a picture of what I sent to Portugal today.



Now I just have to sit back and wait to see what I get in the mail and where it's from.

In Secret Pal news, I heard from my SP. They said they were looking forward to spoiling me! Well, I'm looking forward to being spoiled. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger liuia drusilla said...

Aha!!! So it's going to Portugal! :P

1/14/2006 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger J said...

Doh! No one really reads my blog so I thought I was safe posting the yarn's destination. Obviously I was wrong. :)

1/14/2006 02:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next