Sunday, October 22, 2006

Stash Sunday – Beach

We went to the beach this weekend so I suggested beach as a theme for Stash Sunday. I don’t actually have beach themed yarn so I had to come up with yarn that reminded me of the beach. It didn’t turn out as well as I had hoped.

The beach out of Koigu stash yarn.



It’s supposed to be ocean, sand, dunes. It might be better if the green koigu on the right was actually to the left of the blue. Then it could be really deep ocean.

I think this one is slightly better. The beach out of sock yarn (Koigu and Knit Picks).



I think the Knit Picks looks slightly better as sand.

Had I really been thinking I would’ve suggested Socktoberfest as a theme.

Tomorrow, the Jaywalker at a real beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next