Monday, March 26, 2012

Yummy Stripey Goodness

I managed to score another self striping sock yarn coup a few weeks ago. Watermelon yarn!



This yarn is so amazing! If I get gauge right then this yarn will knit up to look like watermelon slices. Complete with seeds! I've been stalking this site on an almost daily basis since the beginning of the year.



I also bought a skein of contrasting heel/toe/cuff yarn to go with it. Now I really need to practice my afterthought heel.

So much yarn, so little time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy!! I cannot wait to see this! At first i thought you were getting ready for Christmas knitting and said to myself "Wow, there's a gal who's on the ball!" :)

XOX,
Whit

3/27/2012 08:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next