Sunday, June 19, 2005

Remember this?

I finally finished my first shawl. I’m embarrassed to admit I started this in March! It still needs to be blocked but I finished weaving in the ends on the way to Mike and Adina’s wedding. :)

Here’s the artsy fartsy shot:



Here’s from the back. Unfortunately you can see where I messed up on the yarn overs down the center.



I need to get one more shot so you can tell it’s actually a triangle.

Mike and Adina’s wedding was wonderful! It threatened to rain all day but the sun started to sneak out just before the ceremony. Then the wind came up and there was even some thunder during the service but after that it was gorgeous.

Greg took loads of photos and hopefully Shawn and Julie will get theirs up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next