Thursday, June 09, 2005

Two Birds with One Project?

I signed up for two kint-alongs this week. I’ve never done one before and now I’ve signed up for two! Technically I could use one for the other. Wendy started a Summer of Lace knit-along . You can pick any lace project you want. Then you just post pictures and chat about it. I also joined the Mystery Stole Along. This one gives you clues each week for a lace stole.

Technically I could use the Mystery Stole for the Summer of Lace. But I don’t think I will. Right now I’m just going to collect the clues for the stole and make it later. I don’t have the yarn and the stole along started last week. Also I think I want to do the Beginners Triangle first. Adina and I are going to Mabel’s tomorrow so I’ll see about getting some yarn for it tomorrow.

I know what you’re thinking, and look…



The (not so) Perfect Pie Shawl is finished. Okay, so it’s not completely finished but the knitting part is. Greg’s sister is going to show me how to crochet the border on Saturday. That is if I can find a yarn I like for the border before then. If not, I’ll have to wait until the next time I see her.

At least I know where I went wrong. I made a mistake on the first wedge. Row 38 is very important. When they say repeat 19 times, they mean the entire row. I only repeated 18 times so the second half of the wedge is going the wrong way.



It’s taking all of my will power to not cast on a new project tonight. I’m going to wait until tomorrow night. In the meantime I’ll look at patterns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next