Sunday, June 05, 2005

Wendy Calls It

Wendy has called this summer the Summer of Lace and I have to agree. Right now I’m working on the Perfect Pie Shawl (or the Not So Perfect Pie Shawl in my case). I’m trying to decide what color of Rowan Kidsilk Haze to get to make the Birch Shawl. I’m also just purchased Folk Shawls by Cheryl Oberle. Then there’s the Flower Basket Shawl and the Paisley Lace Shawl both from Interweave’s Knits.

So much lace, so little time!

Last but not least, I balled up my last skein of hand dyed yarn. I have to admit I liked the look of it better before I balled it up. Now I just need to make something with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

I have a lace project lined up and have purchased the yarn. Must be some sort of planets-lining-up thing that has gotten us all excited about lace!

6/07/2005 09:07:00 AM  
Blogger J said...

I know! Lace is every where. There's several knitters on flickr (where I host my photos) that are also doing lace. It's really inspiring to everyone elses work.

6/07/2005 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next