Thursday, January 19, 2006

Got Yarn?

I do! No. It's not the yarn for my capelet. It's even better. It's yarn from Germany. Well, okay. The yarn is Italian but it was sent to me from Germany. I got my flickr yarn trade yarn!

Here's what I pulled out of the envelope.



Look at this great packaging! I love the yarn and needles stamp! The postcard is so bright and colorful! It's of the Sony Center in Berlin.



And of course, the yarn!



Both balls are greener then they appear in the photo. On the left is Lana Grossa Caldo Print and on the right is Lana Grossa Basics.

I think Sheba is jealous of the yarn. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck?! Tell the cat to be nice to the yarn. I liked that packaging, too. What will you be knitting with your new arrival of yarn?

1/21/2006 06:19:00 PM  
Blogger J said...

Actually it's just a bad picture of Sheba. Yarn really doesn't interest her. She just doesn't like something getting more attention then her. :)

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to knit. I'm going to try the pattern that was sent with the yarn, a felted case. I'm just not sure I can get the gauge.

1/22/2006 01:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next