Saturday, February 04, 2006

Finished Object & Continued Progress

I finally finished my Nordic Lights capelet. Although I have to say, it's not a capelet. It's a short poncho. Maybe a poncholet? The photo is rather blurry but it's the best I could get. It may be time for a new digital camera.



I've also been making steady progress on Lady Eleanor. I'm about to start the third ball of yarn. As beautiful as Silk Garden is, it so frustrating. It gets so thin and then so thick. It worries me sometimes. I'm afraid the thin is going to snap. I'll keep making small sacrifices to the knitting goddess and hope it doesn't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glaistig said...

Both are gorgeous! I am absolutely in love with the Nordic capelet. Fab :)

2/23/2006 02:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next