Monday, January 23, 2006

Secret Pal & Yarn News

First the most important news! Look what I got in the mail today…



It’s the first package from my Secret Pal! It got a knitting magazine from England (Simply Knitting), Knit It! and Knit Lit the Third! I also got a postcard of a moose. The Simply Knitting mag came with tags to put on my finished projects. One says “Knit with Love”.

I'm really looking forward to looking through the magazines. I love patterns!

I’m still waiting on the green yarn for my Nordic Lights capelet.

In the meantime, I casted on Lady Eleanor. I've seen some many beautiful pictures of her that I had to try. I'm using Noro Silk Garden (of course) #205. The colorway is described as fuschia, purple and black. I'd say that's pretty accurate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what size needles are you using for lady e?

1/29/2006 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger J said...

I started out with 10.5 but thought the stitches were too loose. I'm going to try again with size 10s.

1/29/2006 07:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next