Monday, September 04, 2006

Honeymoon Haul

Here is all the knitting related items I bought while on our honeymoon in Scandinavia.



For a larger view, click on the photo.

At the top is the pair of wrong size double pointed needles I bought in Bergen, Norway. Drops is a Scandinavian knitting magazine with some beautiful sweater patterns. The red variegated yarn is 400m of hand-dyed Swedish wool. The women at the shop said it would be enough to make a shawl with.

The green variegated yarn is 280 grams hand dyed Estonian wool. The women at this shop said it would be enough to make a shawl from. I just don’t know how many yards/meters it is. The purple/grey is 60 grams of wool for spinning.

The pattern on the left is a Norwegian pattern for gloves with a bird motif. I got it for Adina. It’s supposed to be a traditional Norwegian design.

I will post photos from the trip soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next