Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A bit of explaining

I think all of my New Year's Resolutions are pretty self explanatory except for number seven - Clean up/out second bedroom and paint it. This is the current state of the second bedroom.



As you can see, it's a disaster. Here's the closet.



What a mess! This will one day be The Little Guy's room. At this point, there's no room for him. I'm hoping to start the cleaning up and out part next week. The room is currently purple and that has to change. The painting will have to wait until my husband is done with the carpentry.

I have no knitting to show. The LG hasn't been sleeping well. And when he doesn't sleep well I don't sleep. I cast on the Yarni Cardigan by Mary Lou Egan. Once I get a little further on this I'll post more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next