Friday, March 07, 2008

Oh balls!

I haven't been doing a lot of knitting lately. What I have been doing is small. I've been knitting balls for The Little Guy. I've been using i like lemon's pattern.



I also accidentally knit TLG a sperm. Yes, that's right a sperm. The idea was to add a tail to one of the knit balls. It wasn't really a surprise since none of my balls have really turned out ball shaped. I will get a photo and post it soon.

I need to get back on track with my knitting. I'm going to focus on finishing my WIPs.

1. Mom's red Jaywalker Socks. I was making such good time on them.

2. Finish TLG's second sperm. Hopefully this one won't look like a sperm.

3. Finish Greg's hat. It's going to be too warm for him to wear it soon.

4. Sew up Rosehip sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next