Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Mission Accomplished… Sort of

Well, I finished my first round of Knitted Christmas presents. I managed to finish my dad’s scarf by the end of Christmas Day. I did show it to him before it was finished though. I used the left over yarn and just managed to make it long enough.



As for LA’s scarf, I finished it Sunday night. I had been working on it on Thursday while she was at work. I’m not sure what happened but all of a sudden I had a huge gapping hole in the scarf but I had the right numbers of stitches. After confirming that even my dad could see the hole, I ripped the thing out. In the end, I think it turned out really well. I like the little spots of color inside the purple and it was a good length. More importantly, LA seemed to like it.



Now it’s time to work on all my other Christmas gifts. I still want to make the Airy Scarf for family and friends. Those are my next projects. And then there’s Krista’s scarf. Basically, I still have plenty to work on.

Adina and I are getting together Thursday night for some knitting. We’re going to Mabel’s Café on SE Division. For me it’ll be my one year knitting anniversary. Well, techniquely Friday night will but who’s counting? I think going to a knitting café is a great way to celebrate! And going with a knitting friend is even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next