Thursday, February 03, 2005

Still Waiting

I’m still waiting on my Cascade Tweed that I ordered from Northwest Wools. It’ll be a month on Saturday. Who knew it would take so long to get Cascade 220? I’ve called several times and they keep telling me the same thing, "It’ll be in on Friday, we’ll call you." I have my heart set on doing the One Baaad Poncho in grey tweed. It’s beginning to look like I may have to pick a different color. Sigh.

Last night my mom came over for dinner and to look at all the work we’ve done on the floors. It was a nice relaxing evening. We even had a fire. For some reason I picked up my Beehive Hat and worked on it. Only mine isn’t going to be a beehive. It’s going to be a sort of leaf. I’m using Lamb’s Pride in a park green, deep pine to be exact. On this particular hat, I was thinking of using lady bugs instead of bees. I also got Lamb’s Pride in a honeycomb yellow to make the hat with bee buttons too. What can I say? It’s a cute hat!

I’ll post some pictures this weekend. What’s the point of a knitting blog without pictures?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next