Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Current List

I decided it was time for some self restraint. And it hasn’t been easy! I need size 15US needles to work on my Rectangle2 poncho. My 15s are currently being used on my Herringbone poncho. I’ve decided to NOT buy new 15s. That takes a lot of self control. I will work on finishing one of my many other projects first.

Of course, I may end up buying some new needles tonight at Yarn Garden so that I can make the Bee Hive Hat from Stitch ‘n Bitch Nation. But, I wouldn’t be buying needles that I already have. That’s the difference. And I really need a hat. It’s been really cold and windy here lately. That’s if they have them. I was there on Saturday and they didn’t.

I need to make a list to prioritize my projects.
1. Herringbone Poncho
2. Mom’s Green Sweater
3. Green Biker Jacket Sweater
4. Smolder Sweater (all that’s left is the sewing)
5. Rectangle2 Poncho

After the first 5, there are lots of ponchos. Hopefully they don’t go out of style anytime soon. Then I’d be in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next