Sunday, February 06, 2005

WIPs

2/5/05

The Clapotis. Sigh. I’ve been seeing this project everywhere lately on the blogs. It’s a scarf that can be spread into a shawl or it’s a shawl that can be scrunched into a scarf! All the ones I’ve seen are so lovely. I thought, I want to make that! Then I read the pattern. Yikes! I think it’s a little too complicated for me. It’s something to keep in mind of the future though.

Enough about other people’s projects, on to mine. Here’s a list, and more importantly pictures of my current projects.

1. Green Fuzzy Scarf – I started this scarf for my cousin Lauren yesterday. I’m using Santa Ana from Needful Yarns. I have three skeins in light green (top right of shade card). This yarn is so soft! And so reasonably priced that I’d love to use it for other projects.




2. Rainbow Poncho. Here’s a photo to show my progress on the first rectangle. I’m making good progress. For some reason I’m having a hard time capturing the true color of this yarn. I think I need to get some natural light.



3. My mom’s green sweater.



4. My green sweater, with Sheba.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next