Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Knitting Outside

It was a lovely evening yesterday so I decided to do some out of doors knitting.



It was a great idea if I do say so myself. I managed to get a lot done. I’m now into the fourth repeat of my Beginner’s Triangle Shawl from A Gathering a Lace .



Here’s a closer look at the diamond pattern in the shawl.



I’m using super soft Baby Alpaca Brush from Plymouth Yarn. I love the yarn. It’s hard to keep myself from petting the ball of yarn (that’s how soft it is).

Of course, the weather has been too crazy for me to chance knitting outside tonight. After lunch today there was a brief thunder and lighting storm followed by pounding rain. You’d think it was still spring and not the day after summer solstice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yarn you're using for that is GORGEOUS!

I haven't been working on mine at all. Whoops. I just got done (hopefully I'm done- I haven't measured it yet) spinning a bunch of two ply. I've been inspired by your handspun shawl and need my own.

7/19/2005 06:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next