Saturday, October 22, 2005

Future Red Shawl

Today I bought some more red yarn for my future red shawl. I got one skein of each of the following:

Wool Gatherings Falkland Island Fine Wool (#F14 11-4-11)
Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed #127 (bought earlier in the week)
Noro Kureyon #124 & 115



Here’s some of the yarn I already had.

Araucania Nature Wool Chunky #101
Di.Ve Teseo #32012



And the yarn that started it all
Manos del Uruguay #115
Debbie Bliss Soho # 37510



Right now I have about 865 yards of red yarn. I still want to get a skein of Noro Silk Garden in the reds colorway. There’s also another self striping yarn that I want to get if it’s still available. I can’t remember the name but I know where I saw it. I’ll check it out this week.

The shawl that I want to make is a feather and fan style. Somewhere I have a link to the pattern. When I find it, I'll post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next