Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sigh...

Still no real knitting news to report. I did manage to finish Lauren’s scarf on Sunday. Now all I have to do is sew in the ends and mail it. How hard can that be?

This week instead of knitting I have been setting nails. That’s right, setting nails. Last night I was upstairs in my pajamas listening to my iPod while setting nails. It wasn’t pretty. Let me say this one more time, I was setting nails.

I knit a few more rows on my rainbow poncho last night. I think I may be getting close to finishing the first rectangle. It’s hard to say since the pattern doesn’t say how wide it should be. I guess I’ll just have to guess.

I did get some yarn from Knit Picks . It’s their Wool of the Andes worsted weight wool in a natural color. I’m going to use it to learn to dye my own yarn. I’m going to start with Kool-Aid and then move on from there. I’ve found a bunch of reading material on line. Now all I have to do is find time to read it and then actually do it (note the sarcasm in my voice).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next