Monday, April 06, 2009

Of knitting and yard work

It was a beautiful weekend here. I spent as much time as The Boy would let me outside. I'd alternate between a bit of yard work and knitting a round on my socks. I was worried about the pooling at the ankle but the stripes are coming back. They're not exactly the same but hopefully no one will be looking that closely.



On Friday my good friend Kylie came over. She came over to give me some tips on weaving in ends and ended up weaving in all the ends of Little Misses sweater! Thanks Kylie!!! I can now start up on the trim again. I want to get a little further on this sock and then I'll start on the sweater again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome sock, MacD! Are you knitting top down or toe up?

4/07/2009 07:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next