Sunday, February 20, 2005

On to the next step

Greg declared today that we have finished the floors! Yippee! Last time I saw them (the finish is still drying) they looked great! I’m sure that eventually I will think they were well worth the work. Now it’s on to the bathrooms. Groan.

I finally finished the back of my mom’s sweater! I think it looks pretty good. I left the shoulders on stitch holders so that I can do the three needle bind off. I did that with my green sweater and the seams look great.

I also started the second panel on my poncho on Saturday. I didn’t get very far but at least I started. I’m making pretty good progress. I knit away while we watched King Arthur. It wasn’t a very good movie although the cast gave it their best. There’s only so much you can do with a bad story line.

I will post photos of the projects tomorrow. I have the day off from work. Mom and I are going to Cannon Beach for the day. It’s supposed to be sunny. I’m a going to avoid the yarn shop. Although I did just finish my tax returns and I’m getting a refund! Oh wait, I already spent it. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Link
Previous | Next